Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Big Step

Update --- Oct 24 --- I received word that my application wasn't accepted. kind of a relief since I haven't had time to build up any stock. I will try another show another time. . . .

~~~~~~

Well, I did it. I registered for my first art show! It was a bit intimidating and I hope I am accepted. Time to make the sawdust fly just in case. Details of the show are below:
DECEMBER 12, 2009
BOOTHS OPEN FROM 10 AM TO 5 PM

The annual Holiday Art & Musical Festival will feature original works of art for sale by several local and regional artists, live entertainment showcasing local talent on two stages, artist demonstrations in Glassblowing, Metals and Ceramics, children's activities, and a variety of food from featured local restaurants. Come to Mesa Arts Center to kick off the holiday season at this fun-filled community festival! Admission is free to the public.

No comments:

Post a Comment